[78-L] Wizard of Oz in hidef^

Julian Vein julianvein at blueyonder.co.uk
Tue Aug 11 08:56:48 PDT 2009

Well, they have to justify their six-figure salaries, don't they? So
when they are presented with anything "old," naturally, they have to
"fix it" (with visions of Academy Awards swimming in their heads). Then
you'll see them on the Discovery Channel, explaining how their
miraculous work restored a piece of history, giving them a good, nice,
warm glow all over.

I think I'm becoming Steve Barr...

Cary Ginell
I shall add these guys to my list of people I'm determined to outlive!
I'm sure I do less harm to the human race by doing nothing than they do
by being proactive. (What did we use before "proactive"?)

I also have a list of people I wouldn't wish to be trapped in a lift
with. (Sorry 'bout that terminal preposition!)

Join the Barr X ranch, podner!

      Julian Vein

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4326 (20090811) __________

http://www.eset.com