[78-L] Wizard of Oz in hidef

Cary Ginell soundthink at live.com
Tue Aug 11 08:42:06 PDT 2009

Well, they have to justify their six-figure salaries, don't they? So when they are presented with anything "old," naturally, they have to "fix it" (with visions of Academy Awards swimming in their heads). Then you'll see them on the Discovery Channel, explaining how their miraculous work restored a piece of history, giving them a good, nice, warm glow all over.

I think I'm becoming Steve Barr...

Cary Ginell