[78-L] The Future of Jazz?

Spats spats47 at ntlworld.com
Mon Aug 10 07:18:22 PDT 2009

Hi!

My problem is not that there has to be something NEW all of the time.
There are many tunes and solos still available in past genres of Jazz.
I just want to hear someone doing these things WELL with some individual style!

(And I'm not speaking about technical skill. That's something different).

As with opera singing, standards seem to get lower and lower. ;-(

Earl.