[78-L] Who is the artist on these early Columbia's

bruce78rpm at comcast.net bruce78rpm at comcast.net
Sat Aug 8 11:05:10 PDT 2009

yes, interesting "Ain't dat a shame" 1901, and Bill Bailey, I believe was 1901. So I am still looking for confirmation as to who did this 1901 version on Columbia, and I suspect it is Bob Roberts, but I am not positive. Wonderful turn of the Century ragtime classic with sort of an early blues quality to it.