[78-L] Something you don't see every day!

agp agp2176 at verizon.net
Sat Aug 8 07:09:55 PDT 2009

At 15:19 07/08/2009, M Biel wrote:
>agp wrote:
> > > Gee -- If I were a rich man ---- I'd buy this ding a ling a brain!
> > > Long playing 78! What a maroon!
>
>Actually there ARE Long Playing 78s (but not this one).

Of course I already knew that.

I have to wonder if this particular Lp has the dreaded (to the
sellers like this on eBay) designation '33 1/3' on the back.

Of course, playing it at 78 might lead a person to think that this
was the special 'Tevya on helium' presentation.

I suppose a winner could put in on a shelf right next to their
Michael Jackson Thriller picture disc 78s