[78-L] Oh - Em - Gee! I might be one of you!

Bart garioch at texas.net
Fri Aug 7 13:41:18 PDT 2009

Back after about two weeks of trouble with phone lines that left me
without both a voice line and internet service!  (Can you imagine what
my inbox looks like after that time?  From this list alone... I'm nearly
caught up now, but whew!)

In the meanwhile, I bought my first 78rpm record.  The other 200 or so I
own have all been given me from people who hear I have an interest in
old music.  But now I've actually paid money for one!  You may laugh
when you hear what persuaded me to part with my three dollars, but in a
second hand store I found  "Gypsy Love Song" by Reinald Werrenrath on a
single sided Victrola label.  Doesn't look like it's been played since
about 1921, if ever!

Glad to be back on the 'net(s).

Bart