[78-L] Added Blue Price Stickers on early Columbia Labels

78records at cdbpdx.com 78records at cdbpdx.com
Wed Aug 5 12:25:18 PDT 2009

It suddenly dawned on me that the repricing stickers might have been like a roll of tape, where you simply snip one off as needed.  That would explain why it seems all the ones I've looked at had parallel cuts on the sides but many have uneven cuts along the top and bottom.

Anybody ever see a roll of repricing stickers??

CDB