[78-L] dubs

Malcolm Rockwell malcolm at 78data.com
Tue Aug 4 20:02:00 PDT 2009

Yeahbut... the mother would also have to break. You can always make more
stampers from the mother, that's why the 4-stage process UNLESS the
mother was a plated acetate! Then it's all a one-shot as the acetate is
destroyed in the process. You get one stamper and that's it. To the best
of my knowledge there were no lacquers in 1928.
No?
Mal

*******