[78-L] An e-puzzle

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Tue Aug 4 19:21:54 PDT 2009

I'd leave neutral feedback if I left anything..considering how many whack jobs
I had to deal with before I quit eBay forever, all of whom would threaten to
call the cops when I complained about their lousy packing or misrepresented
listings and HADN'T left feedback, I'd say you're lucky.

Out of curiosity, have the new rules and charges weeded out the idiots?

dl