[78-L] In The Mood

Malcolm Rockwell malcolm at 78data.com
Sun Aug 2 18:59:17 PDT 2009

I show no alternate title - besides a crossed out entry in the ledgers -
for mx GS 16951 (plain take only issued) on any issue, primary or
otherwise. Do you know differently?
BTW, Ty's online discog shows the recording date as 08/25/30. It's
actually 08/28/30. The original issue was Champion 16192-A.
Mal

*******