[78-L] In The Mood

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Sun Aug 2 15:03:55 PDT 2009

Of course we all have copies of the Champion issue to check..maybe even one
with the alternate title Wingy's Stomp..! So it's Wingy on the Decca (and
nobody ever could decide whether the surname had one or two "m"s) but the
source I quoted previously listed Joe Manone as composer, so take yer cherce.

dl