[78-L] Josephine Baker / Australian 78 recording factory sites

Hans en Corrie Koert koerthchkz at zeelandnet.nl
Sun Aug 2 02:55:06 PDT 2009

Maybe you like my blog, titled

http://keepswinging.blogspot.com/2008/11/josephine-baker-in-ghent-unexpected
.html
(copy)
Hans

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: 78-l-bounces at klickitat.78online.com
[mailto:78-l-bounces at klickitat.78online.com] Namens Maria Fletcher
Verzonden: zondag 2 augustus 2009 11:39
Aan: 78-l at klickitat.78online.com
Onderwerp: [78-L] Josephine Baker / Australian 78 recording factory sites

Dear all

I would be interested in knowing the history of Josephine Baker's recording
career for Columbia - I have just picked up a copy of 'J'ai un message pour
toi/ Bonsoir my love - slow fox chante'  DF 2275 Columbia - any references
or background much appreciated.

Also, I am trying to track the physical locations for 78 recording and
manufacturing companies in Australia - again, any gentle push in the right
direction to start my research would be very welcome.

regards,
Maria
Canberra, Australia