[78-L] Josephine Baker / Australian 78 recording factory sites

Maria Fletcher riafletcher at gmail.com
Sun Aug 2 02:39:21 PDT 2009

Dear all

I would be interested in knowing the history of Josephine Baker's recording
career for Columbia - I have just picked up a copy of 'J'ai un message pour
toi/ Bonsoir my love - slow fox chante'  DF 2275 Columbia - any references
or background much appreciated.

Also, I am trying to track the physical locations for 78 recording and
manufacturing companies in Australia - again, any gentle push in the right
direction to start my research would be very welcome.

regards,
Maria
Canberra, Australia