[78-L] In The Mood

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Sat Aug 1 07:57:39 PDT 2009

I got a nice copy of the Decca from Mike Stewart about ten years ago. It's as
Wingy..the original issue was credited to Barbecue Joe & His Hot Dogs.

As for vocal versions, I was certain the Andrews Sisters had recorded one but
it seems not..Bette Midler did, however, and there's the wonderful version sung
in Ndbele by the Bulawayo Sweet Rhythms Band.

dl