[78-L] Jan Savitt and vocalists

Julian Vein julianvein at blueyonder.co.uk
Fri Jul 31 11:57:50 PDT 2009

Taylor Bowie wrote:

> Thanks,  Dale.  The info in the Simon book  (1967) is the only place where
> I've read anything about her.  She deserves to be better remembered and
> better documented.  As I'd mentioned before,  I've found nothing of her on
> record after the Bradley Columbias...and nothing in print,  either.
>
> Taylor
Unfortunately, women singers get married and raise families, and
gradually fade out of the music business.

It would be interesting to do a survey of the top (in terms of
popularity) female singers' careers to see if this has been a factor.

      Julian Vein

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4294 (20090731) __________

http://www.eset.com