[78-L] Historic Masters.

Spats spats47 at ntlworld.com
Thu Jul 30 03:31:05 PDT 2009

Hi Milan!

I have every single HM record.
They vary greatly.
There's obviously no noise at all from the vinyl.
Any noise will emanate from the condition of the old metal parts from
which they are pressed.
Sometimes, they're pretty well mint; other times there's some noise.

HOWEVER, they never put out any record if those metal parts are
REALLY in bad condition, so they are always pretty good to listen
too. Of-course, you have to play them with a light-weight pick-up.

Earl.