[78-L] 'Modern' 78s.

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Wed Jul 29 19:05:40 PDT 2009

Royal Pemberton wrote:
> I wonder how many here on the list have any styrene 78s?  I have three of
them, one on Gee, the other two on Mercury.  And one of those is a
Childcraft series Christmas item, on opaque red styrene, in a picture
sleeve.

(Quoted without usual indication since the first line was missing on
Sympatico's version of this message but it was intact over on Yahoo Mail.)

---

Prom 78s were styrene, I think. Funny, I can think of many more examples of
that crap being used for LPs and 45s than for 78s.