[78-L] Jan Savitt and vocalists

Bud Black banjobud at cfl.rr.com
Wed Jul 29 11:51:44 PDT 2009

After leaving Jan Savitt's orchestra, Bon Bon (George Tunnell) made
recordings on the red label Joe Davis series as "Bon Bon and his Buddies."
A fine selection in this series is one called "You'd Better Stop Playing
Around," which is actually a play on words.  ("playing" sounding
suspiciously like "laying.")

Bud