[78-L] Looking for record sleeve info:

estott at localnet.com estott at localnet.com
Mon Jul 27 02:35:12 PDT 2009

  I found an old thread via Google giving the text from both sides-
quite lengthy. Unfortunately Griselle failed to make any impression as
a concert composer, he and Bloom were better known for popular songs. I
WOULD like to hear Griselle's "Cubist: Fox-Trot" which he recorded for
Edison as a piano duet with Victor Young. One of his other titles
"Czerney pilots a flying saucer" sounds interesting

  Eric Stott