[78-L] Durium Hit of the Week 'Hoard'

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Sun Jul 26 13:08:02 PDT 2009

Solitaire LPs came in paper sleeves with top flaps. Not sure if some Varsity
LPs did as well. And some Mercury LPs had a heavy paper sleeve with a flap ..
on the LEFT side..

As for grocery bags, we no longer have those in Ontario since we're charged a
nickel apiece for them, to curb pollution. Funny to see people carrying roasts
and bread and eggs out to their cars and trying not to lose anything.

dl