[78-L] Durium Hit of the Week 'Hoard'

Hans en Corrie Koert koerthchkz at zeelandnet.nl
Sun Jul 26 11:24:25 PDT 2009

New Duriums are warped too.

Not so strange as the front ( Durium acetate) and the reverse ( no Durium
acetate, but some kind of varnish) make the tense on both sides different,
so it will warp.
Even if you store the records below a pile of the New York phone books to
flatten it, it will curled again when you remove the books within' a few
days :-()

BTW: I hope you understand my explanation - it's hard to explain a kind of
scientific process if English is not your mother tongue. I could explain it
in Dutch, but ............. Well ;-(

http://keepswinging.blogspot.com

Keep swinging

Hans