[78-L] Price's Price

Gregg Kimball gdkimball at cox.net
Sat Jul 25 12:27:42 PDT 2009

Just got a nice copy of Champion 15297 at an antique store.  Goodson Price,
a 12-year-old harmonica player, performs "Be Kind To A Man When He's Down,"
while Marian Underwood and Sam Harris do "Little Red Caboose Behind the
Train."  A fun record, especially the young Price, who backs himself on
ukelele.

For the heck of it, I checked Docks to see what he'd say about value.  The A
side (Goodson, as Stanley Miller) was $15-20, while the B side (as Clinch
Mountain Boys) was $7-10.  So I must have a record worth $22 to $30!
Suppose I might get more if I sold the two sides separately :)

Gregg Kimball