[78-L] Blue

Barry Chern bchurl at wowway.com
Wed Jul 22 20:33:12 PDT 2009

blue pencil is used on materials destined for photo reproduction,
because it doesn't reproduce. (like marking up and making notes on
comic book pages. back in the day when people used ink on paper.)

don't know if there's any relation between that and other editing uses.

in a missive of 7/21/09, Charles Bihun was seen to expound: