[78-L] Joyce Hatto - OT but of great interest!

Graham Newton gn at audio-restoration.com
Tue Jul 21 07:31:40 PDT 2009

Alan Bunting wrote:

> Those in the UK who have followed the Joyce Hatto affair will, I'm sure,
> want to watch this prgramme.

Hello Alan...

> DOCUMENTARY: The Great Piano Scam
> On: Channel 4 (104)
> Date: Friday 31st July 2009 (starting in 10 days)
> Time: 19:35 to 20:00 (25 minutes long)

Have you any idea whether the show will be available in North America?
It sounds like something one of the specialty TV channels or PBS would show.

... Graham Newton

--
World class professional services applied to tape or phonograph records for
consumers and re-releases, featuring CEDAR's CAMBRIDGE processes.