[78-L] George Cleveland

DAVID BURNHAM burnhamd at rogers.com
Mon Jul 20 21:54:34 PDT 2009

dl (who still remembers when George Clayton died and the whole cast was
replaced in the very next episode..probably mostly because Rettig was needing
to shave at that point)

dl

Do you mean George Cleveland?

I remember watching the episode just after he died, (btw, I assume you know that he was a Canadian), and they had his character die in the series.  They were all sitting around as the will was being read.  I thought the series carried on with the rest of the cast, at least for the rest of that season.  Tommy Rettig was sixteen at that point so I guess his chin was getting fuzzy.

db