[78-L] Synthetic Plastics LIVES!

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Sun Jul 19 21:15:21 PDT 2009

Jerry Toth is also deceased, but in looking through Jack Litchfield's Canbadian
Jazz Discography I see many names that are still with us. The Boss Brass was
basically a studio group but their first album did so well that they ended up
forming a semi-permanent group that played two-week gigs in Toronto every year.
The individual members were too busy as free-lancers to do any kind of touring.

dl