[78-L] Robert Angus passed away

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Sun Jul 19 19:59:32 PDT 2009

I had a note this morning from Lenka, a quick response to a message I should
have sent her a couple of weeks ago. It turns out that Bob suffered a stroke
exactly a year ago today.

By an odd coincidence, I picked up the January 1966 issue of "High Fidelity"
this afternoon and there was an article by him in it. I've been reading all
these magazines in chronological order and this is the earliest issue where
I've seen his name, unless I missed it in some other magazines.

dl