[78-L] FW: Re: Billie

Bill McClung bmcclung at ix.netcom.com
Sun Jul 19 10:39:45 PDT 2009

I actually did appreciate the reminder that it was Eddie Haywood at the
piano on the Billie Holiday "Georgia On My Mind."   What I should have said
was that it was my favorite Holiday Columbia.

And what I was hoping to hear was anyone's opinion of the Holiday sides on
Mercury with Oscar Peterson.  Anyone know these?  Anyone like these?
Anyone hate these?

That's ok.  I just assumed these sides were better known.

And thanks, as usual, to Gary for opening that door with his post.

Bill McClung
bmcclung at ix.netcom.com
EarthLink Revolves Around You.

Everyone