[78-L] Keep Young and Beautiful (and collecting)

David Weiner djwein at earthlink.net
Sat Jul 18 21:21:50 PDT 2009

I think Steven is overstating the situation.  I have personally met several
collectors who are in their 20s and 30s,  and encountered quite a few others

when I was selling 78s for a while on eBay around 2002.    And that was
without even really trying.

Taylor

At the NJ Jazz Record Bash last month, there were a good number of
20-something collectors, and even one very knowledgeable 18-year old, who
finds Louis Armstrong to be too progressive and digs Freddie Keppard.

Dave W.