[78-L] Subject: Re: Collecting vs. 'Investing'

estott at localnet.com estott at localnet.com
Sat Jul 18 18:55:51 PDT 2009

Quoting "Steven C. Barr" <stevenc at interlinks.net>:

> [...]

  I've had good results repairing records broken across the grooves,
even by running tape across the less interesting side. How ever once a
record is cracked or broken tensions in the body of the record will
sometimes be released and one section or the other can swell or shrink-
the result is that a crack can open further and not be made to meet.

  Eric Stott