[78-L] Subject: Re: Collecting vs. 'Investing'

Cary Ginell soundthink at live.com
Sat Jul 18 06:30:23 PDT 2009

My father is a big collector of English bone china, especially that with the Shelley brand. He also does repairs on broken collectibles of all kinds (except records). So he likes them from a restorer's point of view, even though he does like the artistic design. At least our here in California, I see no genre distinction regarding the "delicate" collectibles market.

Cary Ginell