[78-L] blue amberols

Taylor Bowie bowiebks at isomedia.com
Thu Jul 16 17:11:35 PDT 2009

Great question about record color,  Donna.  I have always assumed that
colored records were offered was as some sort of marketing device,  to make
them stand out from the plain old black ones.

Despite Vocalion's brave claim,  I never have thought that "Red Records are
Better" and a lot of the time they aren't as good...certainly not compared
with a nice laminated surface!

Taylor