[78-L] tolerance

buster busterdog at mac.com
Wed Jul 15 21:52:49 PDT 2009

You can't be serious. But you probably are, since you are so immersed
in it yourself, as is your poor child.

Her trailer, specifically the montage of individuals, is the best
evidence against your "not examples of misfits" remark.

Isn't it better to wear the badge proudly than to live in denial?  No
one's denying the scholarship or the seriousness of this little
collecting world, but to consider it anything even close to mainstream
or normal is laughable...or fatally sad.

Everyone finds their niche eventually, and here we are.