[78-L] Top Ten sets, was Non-Transcription OTR on 78

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Tue Jul 14 14:54:43 PDT 2009

Anyone who responded to this offer but hasn't contacted me regarding payment or
with a shipping address..please drop me a line! I'm going over the border
tomorrow and will be mailing these from Lewiston to anyone who's provided an
address, proof of intent to pay, citizenship, a signed letter from all 4
grandparents etc. I have 10 finished sets but I know there were more
respondents. US$20 which includes shipping. Check, money order, cash,
Confederate money, Paypal (in that order of preference).

These are unprocessed, i.e. no digital noise reduction. Transfers are as clean
as I can get them, using a variety of styli and minimal EQ and choosing from
two copies of each set, sides are joined, but the discs are known to have
rumble and surface noise even when mint (and I actually did have one mint set
here).

dl