[78-L] Up close and personal

Taylor Bowie bowiebks at isomedia.com
Mon Jul 13 19:16:43 PDT 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: "Steven C. Barr" <stevenc at interlinks.net>
To: "78-L Mail List" <78-l at klickitat.78online.com>
Sent: Monday, July 13, 2009 6:58 PM
Subject: Re: [78-L] 78 Prices--was:Here is the article
onTeftellerandParamount fromtheNY Times
> So...you apparently feel justified in your item-by-item personal
> attack...?!

Uh,  yes I do...because everyone except you is tired of your griping about
anything and everything under the sun,  along with your frequent
implication that there is something wrong with/stupid about those who pay
more than a few pennies for a record.  If   your constant stream of bitter
attacks and complaints isn't overly "personal" I don't know what is...so
back it comes to you,  and in spades.

When you stop whining and begging/encouraging  everyone to feel sorry for
you,  and when you stick to interesting and informative posts (which you
have made,  many times),  then no one will pick on you any more...I promise.

Judge Dredd