[78-L] [OT] Economics: macro vs whacko

Steven C. Barr stevenc at interlinks.net
Sun Jul 12 19:42:20 PDT 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: "Julian Vein" <julianvein at blueyonder.co.uk>
> Stephen Davies wrote:
>>   opinions, or gets distressed when they find issues aren't black and
>>   white, then don't even bother starting with me.
> What's that they say about economist? If you ask three economists a
> question, you'll get four different answers!

Well...my personal economics are VERY simple!

(1) Either I'm broke or too close thereto...?!

(2) As my song, "Money Talks," goes...
"If money talks, it ain't on speakin' terms with me!"

21st-century "economics" involves a MAJOR conflict between a
self-appointed "upper class" holding "executive" positions and
paying themselves multi-million-dollar "bonuses" (while trying to
figure out how to repeal the Magna Carta and recreate an aristocratic
class, complete with traditional privileges such as "droit de seignuer"?!)

One hopes that the fundamental orifices involved in the above will
all develop cancer...and suddenly discover that the "grim reaper"
is TOTALLY immune to bribes...?!

<deleted> 'em all but six, and save those for the pallbearers!

...stevenc