[78-L] BIG news for Jolson fans from Warner Home Video

Jeff Sultanof jeffsultanof at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 07:21:06 PDT 2009

It's never too late, and miracles can happen. I've always liked "Mammy" ever
since I saw a horrible print of it on TV (Million Dollar Movie) at least
forty-five years ago. I had the laser disc box of Jolson as well.

Hopefully the other studios are watching what WB is doing with these archive
titles, and this will light a fire. George Feltenstein has said that sales
have been very good for this series.

Jeff Sultanof