[78-L] BIG news for Jolson fans from Warner Home Video

Sammy Jones sjones69 at bellsouth.net
Thu Jul 9 21:59:48 PDT 2009

Resending to edit subject line...

Damn!  I literally bought the Jolson Laser Disc box set of the Warner films
on eBay only a few months ago!  There is a silver lining; at least I have a
version of the Jazz Singer which stays in sync throughout and includes those
missing beats in "My Mammy."  As good as the Jazz Singer DVD's picture and
sound quality is (and it is excellent), those two GLARING mistakes ruin it
for me every time.

Sammy Jones