[78-L] Bad news on record^

Julian Vein julianvein at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Jul 8 23:42:34 PDT 2009

Taylor Bowie wrote:

> The school bus tragedy seems like a natural,  given that children were
> involved...so maybe there was some local or country song about the Our Lady
> Of The Angels School fire in Chicago in 1958?
>
> Thanks again to everybody who is posting info about this topic!
>
> Taylor
I remember when the 1958 fire happened. My father was sitting in the
local park in London, talking to a woman about it. She suggested that it
was God's will, to which my father responded by lashing into her with
all the anger he could muster!

      Julian Vein

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4227 (20090709) __________

http://www.eset.com