[78-L] Bad news on record

Taylor Bowie bowiebks at isomedia.com
Wed Jul 8 20:32:27 PDT 2009

Wow...a big THANK YOU to Mr. Biel for all his "disastrous" information.

I have a book about the Beverly Hills Super Club fire which was written some
time after,  and it doesn't mention any songs.  Neither do any of my books
about the Cocoanut Grove fire.  Nor do any of the several books about the
Morro Castle fire mention songs,  but I do have one by some country dude on
Melotone.

The school bus tragedy seems like a natural,  given that children were
involved...so maybe there was some local or country song about the Our Lady
Of The Angels School fire in Chicago in 1958?

Thanks again to everybody who is posting info about this topic!

Taylor