[78-L] stereo, ca. 1932

Dan Van Landingham danvanlandingham at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 8 20:55:22 PDT 2009

Regarding RCA's 1932 stereo attempts;I had heard that a similar thing was done around
1940 involving the recordings that were used in the movie "Fantasia".I had also read some
years back regarding Edison's use of multiple cylinder recording machines that also achi-
eved a stereo effect.What is the difference between stereo and binaural sound?