[78-L] Peanut Vendors

Roger Wade rwade1947 at comcast.net
Wed Jul 8 07:42:45 PDT 2009

I have been using this static-free figure-8 type of packing peanuts
from ULine for a few years now, primarily on overseas shipments where
weight is so important.  I find them very easy to work with.  I won't
even re-use the original kind anymore for the same reasons stated by
other posters.  They are just as much a pain to pack with as they are
to unpack.  The static-free peanuts are only slightly more expensive
than the traditional ones, and well worth paying the difference.

Roger Wade
Really Old Records

http://www.reallyoldrecords.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Really-Old-Records?RefID=store