[78-L] Peanut Vendors

Thomas Stern sternth at attglobal.net
Wed Jul 8 07:26:00 PDT 2009

  Some packages I've received over the last months use a different
kind of 'peanut' (I think the problem ones are polystyrene)
- Described as biodegradable cornstarch, non-static,
have a rough texture and, so far do not breakdown to form the clingy
particles and dust of the white ones.
  Any one had problems with these?
  Googled - found description on the ULINE website - they offer
something called flo-pak -
THEIR description:
  QUOTE:  Cleanest, dust-free peanuts available. Won't chip, crumble,
or break. Static-free - Won't cling.  Unique figure-8 support springs
act as air shocks to cushion products.   :END QUOTE
  Best wishes, Thomas.