[78-L] Non-Transcription OTR on 78 (was Decca SpecialtySeries(DAU-x))

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Tue Jul 7 21:38:01 PDT 2009

Sammy Jones wrote:
> Absolutely; count me in!
>
> Any chance in getting good scans of the album covers, too?

Good idea. These had great illustrations (remember "illustrations"?). I'd want
to know how much interest there is, and I think I could produce these for $20
per set including shipping (got burned last time when Canada Pest raised the
price before I sent out the Homer & Jethro discs).

> Sammy "I'm using good netiquette this time 'round" Jones

I probably should have changed the subject line to "Top Ten" but too late.

dl