[78-L] Oops!

Sammy Jones sjones69 at bellsouth.net
Tue Jul 7 21:31:04 PDT 2009

Steven,

I like the system of sticking with the original subject line and then
appending "was..." if things turn too far away.

I'm not a big fan of replying at the bottom or inserting comments into
someone else's original message.  For those of us who reply with "sideways
carats" (what are these called again???), it makes it difficult to discern
the original message from any replies.  Notice below...

Sammy Jones