[78-L] Hugo and Luigi Research

Dan Van Landingham danvanlandingham at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 7 19:34:53 PDT 2009

The only thing I remember about Tommy Sands was that he was married to Nancy Sinatra,
recorded for Capitol("Teenage Crush","Hep de Hootie You're a Cutie Wootie")Records.
I was given some 78s many years ago and the aforementioned sides were back to back.I
acquired them along with a very nice 1946 Philco radio and phono combination.I owned it
from about 1961 until it gave up the ghost sometime around 1965.I guess Sands was Ca-
pitol's answer to Elvis and Pat Boone.I think he was off the radar by the early to mid '60s.