[78-L] Label Info. Query Answered

Mike Harkin harkinmike at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 6 23:10:58 PDT 2009

It's probbaly rarer than any of the records it lists....  Added to which, it's probably a waste of time contacting your local public or university library:  if they ever had it, it's long ago been s***canned  to make room for 'more important' materials.  Which will be duly s***canned in their turn.

Mike in Plovdiv