[78-L] 78-L Digest, Vol 10, Issue 16 (JD)

pete ault graffen47 at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 6 21:36:11 PDT 2009

Thanks Jack for the info. I had a feeling that was the way to go as is the case with so many other older collectables and/or antiques. When you store the records  in the plastic sleeves, do you keep the covers separated? I went ahead and ordered a bunch of sleeves from bags unlimited, thanks for the tip on that. The more i look at these old albums, the more interesting the covers themselves become. A lot of them have original art work or photography on them that would seem to make them  collectable by themselves. Anyhow, thanks again for pointing me in the right direction.PetePS i also noticed a place called Square Deal Recordings & Supplies  (www.SquareDealOnline.com ) that carry sleeves and jackets.

 EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD
Join me