[78-L] Playing European DVDs ^

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Mon Jul 6 16:37:23 PDT 2009

1.  Go to store.

2.  Buy inexpensive DVD player which you have previously determined (either by
reading the box, perusing the ad or checking online) is capable of playing PAL
and NTSC and that there are hack instructions available for it.

3.  Go home.

Each of the last 4 machines I've bought has been able to deal with PAL and NTSC
and regions. The last 2 were Philips.

dl