[78-L] Non-Transcription OTR on 78 (was Decca Specialty Series(DAU-x))

David Weiner djwein at earthlink.net
Sun Jul 5 10:17:51 PDT 2009

Wouldn't this have been considered a major production?  The LP had liner
notes and I would think that there would have been a booklet for this
set, but I think the company had become lax in providing them.  We
certainly know that buyers were lax in keeping the booklets!  But every
once in a while I come across a booklet that I had never thought
existed.

Mike Biel  mbiel at mbiel.com

Master collector Roger Sturtevant would often boom out to me, "EVERY Decca
78 set had a booklet!!"

Dave W.